Your privacy is important to Conscious Rx. Conscious Rx describes our information practices to protect your privacy better, including how we collect information, why we collect, and how we use it.
Information We Collect
We collect information submitted through our contact forms and pages. You must expressly and voluntarily provide this information to us – Conscious Rx does not collect it without you knowingly deciding to give it to us.
Some of the information you may provide includes your name, email address, and phone number. The data is related to products, services, and billing. It may also collect information through phone or email conversations via official Conscious Rx representatives.
In addition, Conscious Rx may collect information regarding third parties that are specifically related to you, your products, or the services you requested.
How We Treat Your Information
We will never give, sell, rent, or borrow your information to anyone.
– We respect your privacy and your trust. Therefore, we will never share, sell, rent, or borrow your information to anyone without your express permission.
We will never spam you.
– We do send updates about your account, regular correspondence between you and your account strategist, blog postings, news about Conscious Rx, and newsletters. You can unsubscribe at any time.
We will never have direct access to your payment methods without your consent.
–We will encrypt your payment information, and we will not be able to go in and charge more than you have specified without your consent.
We may use any of the information we collect from you in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs more effectively);
- To process transactions;
- Whether public or private, your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.
Period of Time We Keep Your Personal Data
We will only retain your data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the personal data’s amount, nature, and sensitivity. However, you may contact us to request that we delete all of your information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you may opt to turn it off. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient, and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.